Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am being charge 49.99 per month and I don't know why

I would like to know about my apple charges on my credit card and what they are for ..I am spending 80.00 per month and all I understand is 9.99...Who can I call to explain my bill

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 4:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 4:25 PM

Monthly iCloud $49.99? The highest iCloud I see here in the US is $9.99/month, and that is for 2TB. If you still have questions about the charges, this is the last line in the support document.

If you checked reportaproblem.apple.com and your emailed receipts and you're still not sure why you were charged, contact Apple Support.

This is not Apple Support. This is a user to user support forum and Apple does not participate here. Use the blue contact Apple Support above to speak with Apple.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 9, 2021 4:25 PM in response to dorseyk

Monthly iCloud $49.99? The highest iCloud I see here in the US is $9.99/month, and that is for 2TB. If you still have questions about the charges, this is the last line in the support document.

If you checked reportaproblem.apple.com and your emailed receipts and you're still not sure why you were charged, contact Apple Support.

This is not Apple Support. This is a user to user support forum and Apple does not participate here. Use the blue contact Apple Support above to speak with Apple.

I am being charge 49.99 per month and I don't know why

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.