Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t hear on my iPhone 7 Plus when I get a call

Can you help me fix this problem with my phone? I am able to hear everything else but my calls

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 9, 2021 4:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2021 2:57 PM

Hello Mslkaye,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We've reviewed your question and it looks like you are having issues hearing on iPhone calls. It's understandable that you'd want this resolved, so allow us to assist with that. Please start by taking a look here: If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker.

The article that your question was linked from is very helpful when considering this issue, as well: If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone.

If you have follow-up questions, please let us know. We're here for you. Have a fantastic day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2021 2:57 PM in response to Mslkaye

Hello Mslkaye,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We've reviewed your question and it looks like you are having issues hearing on iPhone calls. It's understandable that you'd want this resolved, so allow us to assist with that. Please start by taking a look here: If you hear no sound or distorted sound from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch speaker.

The article that your question was linked from is very helpful when considering this issue, as well: If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone.

If you have follow-up questions, please let us know. We're here for you. Have a fantastic day!

I can’t hear on my iPhone 7 Plus when I get a call

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.