Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I keep getting cannot verify server identity. How doni stop this from popping up on my phone

I keep getting cannot verify server identity warning how do you stop this from happening

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 10, 2021 8:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2021 8:40 AM

That means that one or more services on your phone is trying to access an Internet service that has been shut down or is not secure. Most frequently these are subscription calendars that have expired, such as sports team schedules. So the first thing to do is to go to Settings/Calendar/Accounts/Subscribed Calendars and see if there are any there that are too old.

Also look at the name of the server in the message; that can be a hint to what the problem is.

Note that you can also get this message if you don’t have any Internet connection.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2021 8:40 AM in response to Gfig1956

That means that one or more services on your phone is trying to access an Internet service that has been shut down or is not secure. Most frequently these are subscription calendars that have expired, such as sports team schedules. So the first thing to do is to go to Settings/Calendar/Accounts/Subscribed Calendars and see if there are any there that are too old.

Also look at the name of the server in the message; that can be a hint to what the problem is.

Note that you can also get this message if you don’t have any Internet connection.

I keep getting cannot verify server identity. How doni stop this from popping up on my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.