Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my phone

i lost my phone how do i get me photos

Posted on Dec 10, 2021 8:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2021 9:09 AM

If you had iCloud Photos turned on before you lost the phone, you can use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com and go to the Photos app there. Also, if you turn on iCloud Photos on a new or replacement device the photos will automatically sync to it. See: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

If you didn't have iCloud Photos turned on but do have a backup to iCloud or to a computer, you can use the backup to set up a replacement device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2021 9:09 AM in response to yonsas

If you had iCloud Photos turned on before you lost the phone, you can use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com and go to the Photos app there. Also, if you turn on iCloud Photos on a new or replacement device the photos will automatically sync to it. See: Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

If you didn't have iCloud Photos turned on but do have a backup to iCloud or to a computer, you can use the backup to set up a replacement device.

I lost my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.