Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

BigFish Games

Has anyone been able to download BigFish Games or Game Manager on Monterey?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Dec 10, 2021 2:09 PM

5 replies

Dec 12, 2021 7:51 PM in response to etresoft

Sorry, all I know is that once Catalina came in BigFish games started having problems operating on Macs. There is little to no information on the BigFish help platform except for a workaround for Catalina and Big Sur, nothing since. I was hoping if I posed the question here that there may be other Mac users that have found a way to get the BF games to work on Monterey.

Dec 13, 2021 5:31 AM in response to _cdnatheart_

_cdnatheart_ wrote:

once Catalina came in BigFish games started having problems operating on Macs.

What kinds of problems?

There is little to no information on the BigFish help platform except for a workaround for Catalina and Big Sur

I did go to the website to try to see what you are talking about. You specifically referenced problems "downloading" and I could not find any problem with downloads.

I was hoping if I posed the question here that there may be other Mac users that have found a way to get the BF games to work on Monterey.

What question? You have to meet people halfway here.

I did find a note about Big Fish games and Catalina. But you have to understand, Catalina was three years ago. 32-bit apps were 15 years ago. If this company hasn't done anything in the past 15 years, why would they start now? Delete the games and move on with your life.

BigFish Games

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.