Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to find past dropped pins in ios maps

I've dropped a ton of pins but now I can't find any of them or a menu for pins or the pins on the map or anything. How do I find pins once I've dropped them.

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 10, 2021 6:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2021 6:03 PM

As I quote from a past form:

Seeing marked / pinned locations is only available for a single place, due to only being able to drop a single pin. If you add that marked / pinned place as a Favorite, you can then refer back to it in the Maps app easier than by saving them as a contact.

If you hold down on a spot you want to save, it marks the location with a pin, then you can tap "Favorite", and give it a name. These can be found in your favorites inside the Maps app (bottom of the list).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 10, 2021 6:03 PM in response to ej1075

As I quote from a past form:

Seeing marked / pinned locations is only available for a single place, due to only being able to drop a single pin. If you add that marked / pinned place as a Favorite, you can then refer back to it in the Maps app easier than by saving them as a contact.

If you hold down on a spot you want to save, it marks the location with a pin, then you can tap "Favorite", and give it a name. These can be found in your favorites inside the Maps app (bottom of the list).

How to find past dropped pins in ios maps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.