Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Factory Reset

How do i even do an safe factory reset iphone xr but not knowing the apple ID or the Passcode anymore?

Posted on Dec 10, 2021 7:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 9:45 AM

You cannot do that with Apple Support's help. WIthout the appleID password they are impregnable to the public.

Forgettimg both could be suspicious. (I mean, you may have just found this phone on the street for example)

You will need proof of original purchase from Apple (email receipt) and serial number.

. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: contact Apple Support 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2021 9:45 AM in response to Shadow_69

You cannot do that with Apple Support's help. WIthout the appleID password they are impregnable to the public.

Forgettimg both could be suspicious. (I mean, you may have just found this phone on the street for example)

You will need proof of original purchase from Apple (email receipt) and serial number.

. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: contact Apple Support 

Factory Reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.