Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i turn on my flashlight

How can I turn on my flashlight?

Thanks

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 12:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 12:51 AM

You have an iPhone XR and it is running iOS version 14. You should have a Flashlight icon on the lock screen (Bottom Left Corner). Tap on it and the Flashlight should come on. The other option is to unlock your iPhone and get to the Home Screen. PULL DOWN from the TOP RIGHT CORNER of the screen and this will reveal the Control Center. Locate the Flashlight icon in the Control Center and then tap on it.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2021 12:51 AM in response to dedesb

You have an iPhone XR and it is running iOS version 14. You should have a Flashlight icon on the lock screen (Bottom Left Corner). Tap on it and the Flashlight should come on. The other option is to unlock your iPhone and get to the Home Screen. PULL DOWN from the TOP RIGHT CORNER of the screen and this will reveal the Control Center. Locate the Flashlight icon in the Control Center and then tap on it.

Axel F.

how can i turn on my flashlight

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.