Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bank card is not added in the "Payment method" section

in the "Method of payment" section, I enter my bank card details, but after I confirm my actions, an error appears. Above the field where you need to enter the card number is written in red text: "The specified payment method is not intended for use in this store." I have carefully checked the entered details, etc. however, you still cannot add a payment method. I even changed the region, but the result is the same. Then I looked at this problem on the Apple website, where I realized that with my card you can still pay for various payments to Apple, but it was written that if the problem persists, try contacting the bank. And I contacted the bank, and the bank said that there was no mistake with the card, everything should work out. I wanted to subscribe to iCloud, but because of this problem I can not, please help.

Below I sent you a screenshot, where I erased the card number, you understand for safety)

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 4:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 7:58 AM

Contact iTunes Support for assistance. See the Apple Support articles below for contact information.   

iTunes Support – world wide   -

Apple Support schedule phone call     -

Billings and Subscriptions   -

If necessary, try Twitter.

https://twitter.com/AppleSupport.   - 

1 reply

Bank card is not added in the "Payment method" section

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.