Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pink loop watch strap issue

The watch plus pink loop in size 6 is out of stock online but the pink loop is available to buy separately.

Apple Kingston advised the online team would either swap the watch loop out for the pink (as it’s in stock all be it to purchase separately) or just ask that the (white) strap be returned,

Online help inform me that’s impossible to swap a loop colour.

All now taken a morning of my time visiting the store and a seemingly endless wait oh the phone. And customer services have been particularly customer unfriendly just transferring me back to after sales to get the same answer.

Are Apple going out of their way to make people buy two straps?

Throwing one away seems crazy for the environment and is a waste of money.

Is there anything to do other than return everything, wait for the watch with pink strap to be available and cancel a much wanted Christmas present?

thanks

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 7:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 7:27 AM

This is a user to user only forum. No one from Apple is here. We have no information about Apple inventory. You'll have to work this out with Apple Sales.

1 reply

Pink loop watch strap issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.