Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to logout of google photo app

I signed into google photo app using my business gmail account. Now my storage is full and it won't allow me to send/receive email. I want to signout of google photos (because that is using over half of my 30gb storage) only on that account, but I can not figure out how to sign out of google photos only. I want to keep the photos I have in my iphone camera roll, but I don't care about any of the "shared" photos that are in my google photo app. Please help! I have an iPhone 11pro max.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 11:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 11:28 AM

Will that affect any of the other account info? Or will that solely untie google photos from the account? Again, it is tied to my business account so I don't want to lose any of the other data (calendar appointments, contacts, emails, etc...). Thank you!

4 replies

how to logout of google photo app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.