Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icon spacing IOS 15 iPad mini

I updated one of my three iPads to 15. Now my Icons are messed up. Widgets are too big. Anyway possible to get the same icon spacing I had with IOS 14?

Maybe Apple will restore the option to have our home screen back to the way it was before the update in the next IOS 15.2 update. Any ideas ?

iPad mini 6 Wi-Fi

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 11:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 12:08 PM

You can go to Settings->Display & Brightness->View and play around with the Zoomed or Standard views.

You can also go to Settings->Home Screen->Icon Size and change the icons to be larger so they look closer together.

Beyond that, no,. You can however remove any widgets you don’t like or change there size by holding down on one of them until all start to shake, tapping on the (-) icon to remove it and then tapping on the (+) icon on the top left corner to add it back and select a different size.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2021 12:08 PM in response to dthawk63

You can go to Settings->Display & Brightness->View and play around with the Zoomed or Standard views.

You can also go to Settings->Home Screen->Icon Size and change the icons to be larger so they look closer together.

Beyond that, no,. You can however remove any widgets you don’t like or change there size by holding down on one of them until all start to shake, tapping on the (-) icon to remove it and then tapping on the (+) icon on the top left corner to add it back and select a different size.

Icon spacing IOS 15 iPad mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.