Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

adding the Apple .me mail account in old macbook pro to my new Mac Book Pro 16 inch

I have an older Mac Book Pro retina still active with an original .me mail account that works. I can't seem to add to my new MacBook Pro 16 inch.

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 7:03 PM

Similar questions

7 replies

Dec 12, 2021 8:07 AM in response to deflumeri

@iCloud, @me.com and @mac.com are ALL belong to Apple as an email address

An email sent to xx@icloud email address , an email sent to xx@me.com or an email sent to xx@mac.com will all arrive to the same prefaced address.

That being email address 123@icloud.com, of 123@me.com of 123@mac.com all belong to the user 123

Manage your iCloud storage and if you iCloud Storage is full - reduce what is non iCloud or purchase more storage. The base Storage Capacity is 5 GB

Dec 12, 2021 2:20 AM in response to deflumeri

If one uses the Same Apple ID on all computer and enable iCloud account with all the features including email. The .me domain for iCloud mail should automatically be available.

Had a accent xxxx@mac.com email with Apple which was upgraded to xxx@me.com and upgraded again to xx@icloud.com and all three are visible and active as e-mail address in Monterey 12.0.1 Apple Mail Application.

adding the Apple .me mail account in old macbook pro to my new Mac Book Pro 16 inch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.