Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I restore deleted text messages on my iPhone if it was not turned on any iCloud

Can I restore deleted text messages on my iPhone X

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 6:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 11, 2021 8:34 PM

If you didn’t have your phone backing up to iCloud, or at least the Messages backing up to iCloud, there isn’t a way to restore them through iCloud. If you were connecting your phone to Mac, you might be able to restore from an iPhone backup that way. If you were not backing up at all, you wouldn’t be able to get the messages back.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 11, 2021 8:34 PM in response to fjoduff

If you didn’t have your phone backing up to iCloud, or at least the Messages backing up to iCloud, there isn’t a way to restore them through iCloud. If you were connecting your phone to Mac, you might be able to restore from an iPhone backup that way. If you were not backing up at all, you wouldn’t be able to get the messages back.

Can I restore deleted text messages on my iPhone if it was not turned on any iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.