Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need my sister iCloud Apple ID password

Can y’all give people password so that can get into there phones??and this is what is going on with my sister phone

Posted on Dec 12, 2021 6:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2021 7:31 AM

Activation lock is enabled on iPhone How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

Your sister can only reset the password might be from this device ( she has to remove activation lock ) or the password can be reset from another device say Mac use iforgot.apple.com with the account credentials set up in iPhone see the article If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Note : you can't reset the Apple ID password unless sister reveals the account credentials .

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2021 7:31 AM in response to Myanah5

Activation lock is enabled on iPhone How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support

Your sister can only reset the password might be from this device ( she has to remove activation lock ) or the password can be reset from another device say Mac use iforgot.apple.com with the account credentials set up in iPhone see the article If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Note : you can't reset the Apple ID password unless sister reveals the account credentials .

I need my sister iCloud Apple ID password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.