Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscriptions problem

How do I hide my subscriptions in the “subscriptions” tab in the App Store? Is it possible?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 12, 2021 3:39 PM

11 replies

Dec 12, 2021 4:00 PM in response to Dmayes542

Dmayes542 Said:

"Subscriptions problem: How do I hide my subscriptions in the “subscriptions” tab in the App Store? Is it possible?"

-------

No.

So, request that Apple makes this a feature of iTunes.  Apple won't get back to you directly, but the more feedback they receive on this, the more they will know what their customers want, and what changes they can make.

So, Recommend this to Apple:

1. Go Here: Feedback - iTunes - Apple
  2. Select: "Feature Request" fro the "Feedback Type"
  3. Comment: one why you think this should be an option, and how you think it can help others.
  4. Proceed from there as necessary

Dec 12, 2021 5:39 PM in response to Dmayes542

Realize if you delete your Apple ID, all its possessions will be deleted also. Everything you purchased in the App Store, iTunes Store, Book Store will be gone.

Your nephew will have no advantage whatsoever using this abandoned Apple ID versus getting a new one. And you will have to start over, like a person brand new to Apple’s ecosystem.

Subscriptions problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.