Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello today i have lost my AirPods Pro charging case i Want to Buy new charging case But i cannot find them

I want to buy new AirPods Pro charging case

Posted on Dec 12, 2021 4:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply
2 replies

Jan 6, 2022 3:54 PM in response to singh167

I had this exact problem, and "Official Apple Support" is not necessarily a helpful answer.

I did solve the problem in a Support Chat—but to get to a chat you need your device serial number, which for the AirPods Pro charging case is on the inside of the case. Which I didn't have. So I lied on my support request and said I had an iPhone problem, because I DO have that serial #. Once I was chatting with support, I told them my real issue and they cheerfully helped me solve that instead.

I still didn't know my serial number, and Support requires it to make sure they're sending you the right case. After some back-and-forth with the tech, I decided to check if my husband's charging case worked with my pods. It did, so I gave the tech his serial number. Not their usual procedure, but the tech was willing to roll with it.

What the tech DIDN'T mention is that I could probably have found my serial # on the My Devices page on apple.com after logging in. *facepalm*

If you absolutely can't find your serial number, you can take your pods to the Apple Store and a tech will check to see which case you need and sell you one.

My cost for a new case: $99 + tax. Not cheap, but better than $249 to replace the whole set, case + pods.

Hello today i have lost my AirPods Pro charging case i Want to Buy new charging case But i cannot find them

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.