Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 battery

Hello. So usually whenever I buy a new iPhone, the battery can last at least for two days without charging, but my new iPhone 13 can’t even last a whole day without charging it. So something has to be wrong. What can I do and who should I contact?

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 12, 2021 6:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2021 7:14 PM

fatema050 Said:

"iPhone 13 battery: Hello. So usually whenever I buy a new iPhone, the battery can last at least for two days without charging, but my new iPhone 13 can’t even last a whole day without charging it. So something has to be wrong. What can I do and who should I contact?"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Power Drain:

View the Battery Health:

Apple recommends you get a new battery, once the Battery Health reaches 80% or lower. When the Battery Health is 80% or lower, it is time for a new battery.

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: Battery
  3. Tap: Battery Health
  4. View: [the percentage]
  5. Is it 80% or less?  If so, it is time for a new battery.

Troubleshooting the Battery:

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2021 7:14 PM in response to fatema050

fatema050 Said:

"iPhone 13 battery: Hello. So usually whenever I buy a new iPhone, the battery can last at least for two days without charging, but my new iPhone 13 can’t even last a whole day without charging it. So something has to be wrong. What can I do and who should I contact?"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone Power Drain:

View the Battery Health:

Apple recommends you get a new battery, once the Battery Health reaches 80% or lower. When the Battery Health is 80% or lower, it is time for a new battery.

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: Battery
  3. Tap: Battery Health
  4. View: [the percentage]
  5. Is it 80% or less?  If so, it is time for a new battery.

Troubleshooting the Battery:

Dec 12, 2021 8:05 PM in response to Clownfish812

Clownfish812 Said:

"iPhone 13 battery: But the battery must be new because it's brand new"

-------

Perhaps this is a Faulty Device":

Note that you have a one-year, out-of-the-box, limited-warranty with this, if purchased from Apple. So, either return this (you have 14 days to do so), or contact Apple Support, seeing if you can get this replaced. 

Contact Apple Support:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. And that makes sense because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

iPhone 13 battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.