Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My internet connection is working on the chrome browser on my macbook pro 13" and not on Safari or any other apple app

My internet connection is working on the chrome browser on my macbook pro 13" and not on Safari or any other apple app

Posted on Dec 12, 2021 11:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2021 5:05 AM

have you tried a restart? If you have with no effect, restart in safe mode and let it sit for maybe 10 minutes then do a normal restart and check you connection problem.

Safe mode: https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/start-up-your-mac-in-safe-mode-mh21245/mac

3 replies

Dec 14, 2021 9:07 AM in response to ku4hx

MacBook Pro 2.3 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5 8 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640 1536 MB

serial number: FV***V2D

The problem is as follows, the wifi is 100% connected, and works perfectly well when browsing with Chrome Browser, however when I open Safari and I want to go to any web page it says that there is no internet connection, but really there is. When I try to update the computer it says no internet connection, my Microsoft office won't allow me to sign in and it says no internet connection. My Apple ID can not sign out or sign in.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.