Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone13 pro True Tone issues

Hi I am facing issues with True Tone in my iphone13 pro. I don’t see it working all the time. Some times it works and sometimes it suddenly don’t work like I see bright white instead of warm colour. Even if I turned off and on True Tone no change in screen colour. Is anyone facing this issue

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 13, 2021 2:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 5:41 AM

Greetings sri69,

It sounds like your True Tone isn’t working correctly. We know how important having a working True Tone feature is for you, and we will help get you to the right place to find a resolution.

Have you tried a normal restart of the device? This simple step can resolve issues like this. How to Restart your iPhone.

If you haven't already, please update your iPhone to the latest OS version 15.2. Then test it to see if the issue has been resolved.

As with any update, it's always a good idea to create a backup beforehand: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

How to update your iOS device: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2021 5:41 AM in response to sri69

Greetings sri69,

It sounds like your True Tone isn’t working correctly. We know how important having a working True Tone feature is for you, and we will help get you to the right place to find a resolution.

Have you tried a normal restart of the device? This simple step can resolve issues like this. How to Restart your iPhone.

If you haven't already, please update your iPhone to the latest OS version 15.2. Then test it to see if the issue has been resolved.

As with any update, it's always a good idea to create a backup beforehand: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

How to update your iOS device: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers!

Dec 20, 2021 9:02 AM in response to ryane77

Hi

I did all suggested options including updating to 15.2. Still True Tone is very unstable. It works sometimes and sometimes it won’t work. I even tried without any covers and screen guard and still very unstable. I am not sure if hardware is any issue or only software.

kind regards

srini

Iphone13 pro True Tone issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.