Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In this iphone I can’t login Snapchat account

Hello, i have a problem with my snapchat account is that everytime i try logging in from this specific phone, my account gets automatically locked but if i try logging in from any other device, like my old iphone for example, it works perfectly fine so what is the problem with my phone? Why won’t it let me log into snapchat? And im sure that i didnt install any third party apps or anything else.

iPhone XS, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 13, 2021 3:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 5:58 AM

Hi Pbrafi,

It sounds like Snapchat isn’t working correctly. We know how important having a working Snapchat app is for you, and we will help get you to the right place to find a resolution. Please follow the steps listed in this support article: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

If still having issues, then please reach out to the Snapchat developers for continued assistance with their app: How to contact an app developer.

All the best!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2021 5:58 AM in response to Pbrafi

Hi Pbrafi,

It sounds like Snapchat isn’t working correctly. We know how important having a working Snapchat app is for you, and we will help get you to the right place to find a resolution. Please follow the steps listed in this support article: If an app on your iPhone or iPad stops responding, closes unexpectedly, or won’t open

If still having issues, then please reach out to the Snapchat developers for continued assistance with their app: How to contact an app developer.

All the best!

In this iphone I can’t login Snapchat account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.