Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What’s the phone number, email address to get Support help?

What’s the phone number, email address to get help and info from Angola?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 13, 2021 6:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2021 9:15 AM

See: Contact Apple for support and service

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201232

5 replies

Jan 2, 2022 4:29 AM in response to guido280

Dear Apple support team,

Happy new year and I, Narangerel Enkhtur, desperately need help from Apple support team to find back my stolen iPhone and iWatch. I bought my iPhone (MGH63LL/A iphone 12 Black serial number G6***DXP) from Apple store at Union Square in San Francisco, California on November of 2020, and brought my iPhone with me to Mongolia where I live.

I got robbed on 12/30/2021 by unknown people and robbers took my iPhone and iWatch with them. The robbers threatened to hurt me unless I give them my Apple ID, password so I had to give away my passcode, and Apple ID, passwords to them to save my life. I have been using my cell phone number , and gmail for identify myself since I bought my phone. I have not used any other cellphone number nor the email address except for above mentioned before the robbery. I have noticed by email, the robbers logged out from my Apple ID and changed my Apple ID to Enhmandah Enhuush first and again to narangerl turuu. Since then I have reported the crime to the local police and I’m sincerely asking if Apple team able to provide me the phone number the robbers changed into ******29 from my phone so then police will able to find them by phone number. The robbers also turned off the find my iPhone function, therefore I’m respectfully asking Apple team to send the last known location of my phone. Attached the pictures of original box and the receipt.

Your help will be greatly appreciated,

All the best,

Narangere

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

What’s the phone number, email address to get Support help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.