Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how I can install printer hp office jet J4550 all-in-on to my MAC BOOK air?

How I can install printer HP office jet J4550 all-in-one to my MAC BOOK air?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 12.0

Posted on Dec 13, 2021 1:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2021 1:33 PM

If the Printer is AirPrint compatible you don't need to do anything. If its connected to the same Wi-Fi network it should automatically appear as an option when printing from any App. AirPrint compatible Printer list: link-> About AirPrint - Apple Support

If its not AirPrint compatible, you will need to find drivers for it from HP for the version of macOS your MacBook Air is running.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers

You can alternatively try to install it manually by connecting it to your computer, and then going to System Preferences->Printers & Scanners. Click on the + icon on the left side of the screen and see if it detects the Printer.

Link-> Add a printer to your printer list so you can use it on Mac - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2021 1:33 PM in response to Rezadadras

If the Printer is AirPrint compatible you don't need to do anything. If its connected to the same Wi-Fi network it should automatically appear as an option when printing from any App. AirPrint compatible Printer list: link-> About AirPrint - Apple Support

If its not AirPrint compatible, you will need to find drivers for it from HP for the version of macOS your MacBook Air is running.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers

You can alternatively try to install it manually by connecting it to your computer, and then going to System Preferences->Printers & Scanners. Click on the + icon on the left side of the screen and see if it detects the Printer.

Link-> Add a printer to your printer list so you can use it on Mac - Apple Support

how I can install printer hp office jet J4550 all-in-on to my MAC BOOK air?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.