Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I access my photos on iCloud?

How do I access my photos on iCloud. I have an IPhone sx max.

I have 4 email accounts linked to my phone.

When I logged into iCloud.com, there are only 5 messages on iCloud. Have my back up photos on. Shouldn’t I be able to see messages backed up?

if I deleted messages after iCloud backed it up, will it not be available on iCloud? I am trying to retrieve a document that I scans and deleted from photos

Posted on Dec 13, 2021 2:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2021 3:56 PM

You've got a lot going on in your post.

Messages cannot be accessed in iCloud. If you use messages in iCloud it simply acts to sync your messages across your devices; iCloud does not back up messages.

If you deleted an item from photos, it is moved into the Recently Deleted album. You can restore from there. If you delete an item from Recently Deleted, it is then permanently deleted and irrecoverable.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2021 3:56 PM in response to Cbberg

You've got a lot going on in your post.

Messages cannot be accessed in iCloud. If you use messages in iCloud it simply acts to sync your messages across your devices; iCloud does not back up messages.

If you deleted an item from photos, it is moved into the Recently Deleted album. You can restore from there. If you delete an item from Recently Deleted, it is then permanently deleted and irrecoverable.

How do I access my photos on iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.