Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad 2 difficulty charging

I read the last post and I too am having a hard time charging my iPad. My problem, however, is that the end of the cord in the iPad has to be wiggled around to find a good connection to charge. It’s getting pretty extreme with the angles it has to be at to charge. I looked to see if I could find a wireless charger for it but hav only found them for iPhones. Any advice? I really didn’t want to have to buy a new one right now.

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Dec 13, 2021 7:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2021 7:48 PM

There is no wireless charger for an iPad. I suggest you use the Get Support link at the top of the page here to contact Apple Support for service. Alternative is if you have an Apple Store close by, make a Genius Bar appointment to have the hardware examined. I would also bring the cable with the iPad for them to look at it. They will explain your options.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 13, 2021 7:48 PM in response to 0317GreenSky

There is no wireless charger for an iPad. I suggest you use the Get Support link at the top of the page here to contact Apple Support for service. Alternative is if you have an Apple Store close by, make a Genius Bar appointment to have the hardware examined. I would also bring the cable with the iPad for them to look at it. They will explain your options.

iPad 2 difficulty charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.