Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot the access code and I don't know how to get my phone back. I hope you can help me

I forgot the access code and I don't know how to get my phone back. I hope you can help me

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Dec 13, 2021 8:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 7:11 AM

The link provided earlier will only provide you with instructions in English. You may wish to get instructions in your own language. This link will automatically resolve to the language to which you have your account set: If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

Alternatively:

إذا نسيت رمز دخول iPhone - Apple الدعم (SA)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2021 7:11 AM in response to aberalhlali

The link provided earlier will only provide you with instructions in English. You may wish to get instructions in your own language. This link will automatically resolve to the language to which you have your account set: If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

Alternatively:

إذا نسيت رمز دخول iPhone - Apple الدعم (SA)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.