Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

printing from photoshop with canon pixma pro-10s

Big Sur 11.6.1

How do I turn of the computers generic printer settings? I see no button to "inactivate" or "activate" the colorsettings. see pic, its Swedish but if you do this as a professional you'll probably be able to navigate without the language

I would also love to know good sources of information for me, at my beginner level. I bore easily if the information isn't regarding my problem. Is there a book I can read that isn't a instruction manual, I freakin hate those

The only inactivation button I could find was "monochrome" or "svartvit" but that just overrode photoshop colormanagement and made a black and white print

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Dec 13, 2021 11:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 6:16 AM

I don't have Photoshop, but I do use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, and it has a printer icon on its toolbar that presents Adobe's own custom print panel, not Apple's from the File menu Print… selection. If there is no print icon on the Photoshop toolbar, does it provide toolbar customization that allows you to add it?

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2021 6:16 AM in response to Shelovesapples

I don't have Photoshop, but I do use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, and it has a printer icon on its toolbar that presents Adobe's own custom print panel, not Apple's from the File menu Print… selection. If there is no print icon on the Photoshop toolbar, does it provide toolbar customization that allows you to add it?

printing from photoshop with canon pixma pro-10s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.