Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My son purchased an app subscription that we would not have approved had we known it was going to cost $$$. We are hoping we could get a refund and cancel subscription

My son purchased an app subscription that we would not have approved had we known it was going to cost $$$. We are hoping we could get a refund and cancel a subscription. I have NO CLUE on how to communicate with Apple to do this. I was sent some links and when I request refunds it doesn't give the option for apps only my iCloud stuff like when I paid for more memory and when I renewed.

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 5:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 6:23 AM

John,

The usual refund procedure only gives you links for the purchases made on your own Apple ID. If your son is part of your Family Sharing group, you can choose "All" as explained in here: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support That will provide access to purchases by other Members.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2021 6:23 AM in response to johnhazle

John,

The usual refund procedure only gives you links for the purchases made on your own Apple ID. If your son is part of your Family Sharing group, you can choose "All" as explained in here: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support That will provide access to purchases by other Members.

My son purchased an app subscription that we would not have approved had we known it was going to cost $$$. We are hoping we could get a refund and cancel subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.