Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I do have an issue with my faceid it shows me that your true depth camera is not working

Problem with my true depth camera as my faceid is not working

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 7:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 8:18 AM

Hello idrees8261,

We see that you need help with Face ID and that you reviewed If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro.

If you're seeing the message mentioned in the article linked to your post, those steps would be the best to follow. If you're experiencing a different issue, follow these steps: If Face ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad Pro

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2021 8:18 AM in response to idrees8261

Hello idrees8261,

We see that you need help with Face ID and that you reviewed If an alert says Face ID has been disabled on your iPhone or iPad Pro.

If you're seeing the message mentioned in the article linked to your post, those steps would be the best to follow. If you're experiencing a different issue, follow these steps: If Face ID isn't working on your iPhone or iPad Pro

Cheers!

I do have an issue with my faceid it shows me that your true depth camera is not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.