Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tired of apple , I put a new credit card in wallet , I was on auto pay with iCloud for more storage , I forgot my password to upgrade and now I can’t get email cause my storage is full , I have some pretty important emails I’m waiting for ,

is there a way to pay iCloud for storage without going through all the road blocks ?

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 9:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 3:39 PM

The credit card must be in settings, not wallet.

Settings, your name , Payment & Shipping.

Uninstall any VPN if it still fails to recognise.

If you forgot your apple ID password you can reach out to Apple Support directly. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: contact Apple Support 

1 reply

Tired of apple , I put a new credit card in wallet , I was on auto pay with iCloud for more storage , I forgot my password to upgrade and now I can’t get email cause my storage is full , I have some pretty important emails I’m waiting for ,

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.