Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is the Apple Card zip code where payments are mailed?

I’m trying to set my Applecard up as a “Payee” with my bank, so that I can send payments from my bank rather than through the Applecard app. They are asking for the zip code where payments are mailed. What do I put?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 10:19 AM

2 replies

Dec 14, 2021 1:11 PM in response to CanHope

there is this also

(I posted this because I am not sure that paying through your bank like that will be permitted)

Set up scheduled payments for Apple Card

1. Open the Wallet app on your iPhone and tap Apple Card.
  2. Tap the more button , tap Scheduled Payments, then tap Continue.
  3. Tap Pay My Bill to pay your previous monthly balance or tap Pay Different Amount to choose an amount. Then tap next:
    • If you chose Pay My Bill, select when you want your payment to be made, then tap Next.
    • If you chose Pay Different Amount, select your payment amount, when you want the payment to repeat, when you want the first payment to be made, then tap Next.
  1. Confirm with Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode.
  2. Tap Done.

If you want to change your scheduled payment, you need to first cancel your current scheduled payment. Just tap the more button , then tap your scheduled payment under Scheduled Payments. Tap Cancel Payments and tap Cancel Payments again to confirm your choice.

What is the Apple Card zip code where payments are mailed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.