Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had lost my AirPods case just the case can I track it?

I lost my AirPods case just the case to my AirPods can I track it?

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 11:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2021 5:48 PM

The tracking in AirPods sucks and Apple went cheap. The case should include AirTag! Plus I thought it was just me but these ear buds are the absolute worst at falling out of your ears. I’ve tried all the tips and completed multiple tests which passed. My old Jaba’s never came out because of their superior and logical design with the ear tips having concentric circles to prevent them from coming out. Usually known for its great design the Airpods are poorly designed and in addition to these problems, if you drop the case the ear buds fly out every time. I’m ordering a new pair of Jabras which are far superior and actually recharge multiple times by placing them in the case. One I receive them I will glue an AirTag on the case and have wireless ear buds far superior to Apple!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 14, 2021 5:48 PM in response to coolinkay18

The tracking in AirPods sucks and Apple went cheap. The case should include AirTag! Plus I thought it was just me but these ear buds are the absolute worst at falling out of your ears. I’ve tried all the tips and completed multiple tests which passed. My old Jaba’s never came out because of their superior and logical design with the ear tips having concentric circles to prevent them from coming out. Usually known for its great design the Airpods are poorly designed and in addition to these problems, if you drop the case the ear buds fly out every time. I’m ordering a new pair of Jabras which are far superior and actually recharge multiple times by placing them in the case. One I receive them I will glue an AirTag on the case and have wireless ear buds far superior to Apple!

I had lost my AirPods case just the case can I track it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.