Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo missing when printing from Preview

Everything was working fine until one day it wasn't.

When I try to print a PDF document it prints the 1st photo on the page (top photo) but not the 2nd photo below it. I've contacted my company and everything works fine on their end and no one else has reported a problem.

So I went and bought a new printer. Still not working right. I don't understand what is wrong and when I search for answers online I get nowhere. :(

The bottom photo should be the same photo as the top photo, only lighter.

I hope someone can help. TIA

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 8:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 9:00 AM

Please restart the computer in Safe Mode and then restart normally and test.

Please click Safe Mode Reset to learn how to do the Reset.

Note:

• If you are using a wireless keyboard, please plug it in using the charging cable that came with the computer.
  • If you have an older keyboard that cannot be recharged, please plug in any USB wired keyboard.
  • Please continue to hold down the shift key (can take up to 10 minutes) until the computer restarts, look in the upper right of the display when it restarts and it should say "Safe" in green.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2021 9:00 AM in response to Stampinbuds

Please restart the computer in Safe Mode and then restart normally and test.

Please click Safe Mode Reset to learn how to do the Reset.

Note:

• If you are using a wireless keyboard, please plug it in using the charging cable that came with the computer.
  • If you have an older keyboard that cannot be recharged, please plug in any USB wired keyboard.
  • Please continue to hold down the shift key (can take up to 10 minutes) until the computer restarts, look in the upper right of the display when it restarts and it should say "Safe" in green.

Photo missing when printing from Preview

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.