Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to cancel a subscription

I keep getting charged for a subscription to NOOM and I have not used it. After the initial trial, I canceled it on my iPhone, but it keeps charging me $100 a month. It is no longer on my phone for me to cancel, so how do I get refunded for all the times they charged me $100, and I have not been using it.

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 9:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 10:02 AM

The app doesn't need to be on your phone to cancel it. See the instructions in How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support and If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed - Apple Support

including the following:

If you still can't find the subscription and cancel it, contact Apple Support.

Also see: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2021 10:02 AM in response to emiller427

The app doesn't need to be on your phone to cancel it. See the instructions in How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support and If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed - Apple Support

including the following:

If you still can't find the subscription and cancel it, contact Apple Support.

Also see: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

I want to cancel a subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.