Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

lost iphone

i cant find my iphone and while i see it's one of my devices in icloud, it doesn't register within the "find my device" app; please help

iPhone 7

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 12:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 12:57 PM

See the following from If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support

If your missing device doesn't appear in the Find My app or at iCloud.com/find, you didn't turn on Find My. There's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you. But there are steps that you can take to help protect your data.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2021 12:57 PM in response to cwiser1

See the following from If Find My iPhone or Find My iPad isn't enabled on your missing device - Apple Support

If your missing device doesn't appear in the Find My app or at iCloud.com/find, you didn't turn on Find My. There's no other Apple service that can find, track, or flag your device for you. But there are steps that you can take to help protect your data.

lost iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.