Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Scribble not working after updating to watch iOS 8.3

I updated my apple watch to the latest iOS (8.3) and now Scribble is not working in messages and email. I didn't realize how much I used it until not being able to use it.

Apple Watch Series 5

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 12:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 8:42 AM

To Apple... Why can't you just leave features that work fine alone? Or if you change something like the default from Scribble to Voice, give users the option to choose what method THEY want to use as THEIR default....It is really a pain in the *** to react to some software developers idea of what is best for everyone and not giving them an option to choose their default input methods.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2021 8:42 AM in response to kbatkins

To Apple... Why can't you just leave features that work fine alone? Or if you change something like the default from Scribble to Voice, give users the option to choose what method THEY want to use as THEIR default....It is really a pain in the *** to react to some software developers idea of what is best for everyone and not giving them an option to choose their default input methods.

Scribble not working after updating to watch iOS 8.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.