Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to download instagram but I can’t

Can you help me download instagram

iPhone 13, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 5:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 5:15 PM

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," contact Apple Support for help.

That’s not us. We’re other users, like you. We cannot access your Apple ID. And there’s nothing you can do to re-enable the Apple ID, other than starting a discussion with Apple. Use that blue-text link, or the Get Support link in the upper right of this webpage.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2021 5:15 PM in response to Jay_Jj243

If you see a message that says "Your account has been disabled in the App Store and iTunes," contact Apple Support for help.

That’s not us. We’re other users, like you. We cannot access your Apple ID. And there’s nothing you can do to re-enable the Apple ID, other than starting a discussion with Apple. Use that blue-text link, or the Get Support link in the upper right of this webpage.

Dec 22, 2021 6:46 AM in response to Onlylisa_17

Onlylisa_17 wrote:

On my other phone it telling me that my Apple ID has not been used in iTunes Store what does that mean what do I have to do

Different question entirely.

You’ll usually get some variation of the following message (and the full text of the message can matter for these questions) such as:

“This Apple ID has not yet been used with the App Store. Please review your account information.”

“This Apple ID has not yet been used with the iTunes Store. Tap Review to sign in, then review your account information.” 

though there are some other and similarly-worded messages.

The message will usually offer a “review” button.

Tap that.

Apple tends to ask for some proof you’re associated with the saved financial information associated with the Apple ID in use, if this is an Apple ID that hasn’t preciously been associated with purchases from this device. With a credit card on file, the request tends to be for the security code (sometimes called CVV or CVC) on the back of the credit card. The review and verification process will guide you through the information that Apple is seeking you to review and specify.

One variation of this review can be new terms and conditions at Apple. You might be asked to review some new Apple App Store or iTunes Store terms and conditions, for instance.

If you are completely stuck with the prompt here (which is very rare, but does occasIonally happens), try to visit https://AppleID.Apple.Com website, and log in there, and you can usually review and update your Apple ID from there. Sometimes (rarely) the review prompts get stuck due to a local network error or ISP error or some other network error, and then either restarting the iPhone or iPad, or trying a different network (cellular versus Wi-Fi maybe), or visiting the Apple ID website gets you going again.

Jan 12, 2022 4:08 PM in response to clairedouglas

clairedouglas wrote:

same it’s so annoying every time i press on “get” to download it it wont let me press the button even what do i do

I need to download instagram but I can’t

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.