Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I use iCloud for all my devices

hello I have cloud+ how do I share it withy Mac it does not allow me to save my files to my iCloud only my iPhone info.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 10:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2021 10:59 PM

ugottaluvlee Said:

"can I use iCloud for all my devices: hello I have cloud+ how do I share it withy Mac it does not allow me to save my files to my iCloud only my iPhone info."

-------

Update all of your Devices, backing up first. Then enable iCloud items.

Enable Items in iCloud:

Once items are enabled on iCloud, then all would be accessible through iCloud. Once you log back in to the same Apple ID and enable these items in iCloud setting on this, the same items will show up.

How to Enable iCloud Items:

Log into iCloud on the phone. Then, tap Contacts in iCloud settings, making it green.

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: Your Name (Top-Item)
  3. Tap: iCloud
  4. Tap: an item (so that it is green)
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2021 10:59 PM in response to ugottaluvlee

ugottaluvlee Said:

"can I use iCloud for all my devices: hello I have cloud+ how do I share it withy Mac it does not allow me to save my files to my iCloud only my iPhone info."

-------

Update all of your Devices, backing up first. Then enable iCloud items.

Enable Items in iCloud:

Once items are enabled on iCloud, then all would be accessible through iCloud. Once you log back in to the same Apple ID and enable these items in iCloud setting on this, the same items will show up.

How to Enable iCloud Items:

Log into iCloud on the phone. Then, tap Contacts in iCloud settings, making it green.

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: Your Name (Top-Item)
  3. Tap: iCloud
  4. Tap: an item (so that it is green)

can I use iCloud for all my devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.