Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printing Problems on 14 inch M1 Pro MacBook Pro 2021

Hi this is Samit from India. Just bought a New 14in M1 Pro MacBook Pro 2021 with

10 core CPU and 16 core GPU, 16GB Unified Memory with 1 TB SSD. I have a HP wireless Printer which can connect through wireless router as well as wireless direct. I added the printer to me new MacBook Pro but when I try to print it shows printing to the printer but actually it doesn't print. but when I try to print from my iPhone 11 Pro it prints properly so basically there is no problem with the printer, my daughter also prints from her windows laptop and I can also print from my 15.4 MacBook Pro late 2013 model.

so is it the apple new osx Monterey 12.1 problem or with hp driver problem or what ??????

as per my knowledge if its a AirPrint printer then you can connect you MacBook Pro to AirPrint printer directly and print without the need for any sort of softwares or drivers.

please I would be thankful if anybody can help me for this problem

if I am wrong anywhere then please correct me without any hesitation

Thanks in advance

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 12.1

Posted on Dec 16, 2021 2:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2021 8:11 AM

Have you tried resetting the Printing system

Reset the printing system on your Mac to solve a problem - Apple Palaikymas (LT)

and readding the printer.

Here is list of Airprint printer

About AirPrint - Apple Support

To add an Airprint printer

Print wirelessly from your Mac to your printer - Apple Support

There are also these Apple drivers

https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1888?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Printing Problems on 14 inch M1 Pro MacBook Pro 2021

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.