Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mortgage Payment Tracker Template needed

I'm looking to create a mortgage payment tracker in Numbers. The templates available seem to be just calculators. I'd like to track individual payments including principal, interest, and any extra payments etc.

Anyone know where I can get specific instructions to create this spreadsheet or a template for numbers? Seems overly difficult to find -- or I'm missing it. Thank you

Posted on Dec 16, 2021 5:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2021 10:20 PM

Changing Rupees to dollars changes only the units in which 'money' is written. It makes no difference to the calculations.

"Seems like this template should be available in Numbers itself, yes?"

I agree that an amortization table, preferably one that can accept and account for additional payments not required to meet the prescribed monthly payments, would be a useful addition to the templates provided with Numbers.

You can make that suggestion directly to Apple using the Provide Numbers Feedback menu item in the Numbers menu, and choosing Faeture Request as the category for your suggestion.

Regards,

Barry

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2021 10:20 PM in response to Coastal_Oak

Changing Rupees to dollars changes only the units in which 'money' is written. It makes no difference to the calculations.

"Seems like this template should be available in Numbers itself, yes?"

I agree that an amortization table, preferably one that can accept and account for additional payments not required to meet the prescribed monthly payments, would be a useful addition to the templates provided with Numbers.

You can make that suggestion directly to Apple using the Provide Numbers Feedback menu item in the Numbers menu, and choosing Faeture Request as the category for your suggestion.

Regards,

Barry

Mortgage Payment Tracker Template needed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.