Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No service on my phone

How do I solve the issue of no service in my phone

Posted on Dec 16, 2021 9:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2021 9:43 PM

bol197 Said:

"No service on my phone: How do I solve the issue of no service in my phone"

-------

Troubleshooting "No Service":

If "No Service" is shown on the top-left corner of your screen, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support. See where you can go from there.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2021 9:43 PM in response to bol197

bol197 Said:

"No service on my phone: How do I solve the issue of no service in my phone"

-------

Troubleshooting "No Service":

If "No Service" is shown on the top-left corner of your screen, go here to fix that: If you See No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support. See where you can go from there.

Dec 16, 2021 9:43 PM in response to bol197

Welcome to Apple Support Community!

I would start my troubleshooting off by following the resource below

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad : https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201415

Troubleshooting:

1. Check your coverage area: Make sure that you're in an area with cellular network coverage
  2. Restart you iPhone
  3. Check for a Carrier Settings update: settings > general > about > If an update is available, you'll see an option to update your carrier settings.
  4. Remove the SIM card and check for damage
  5. Reset Network settings : Settings > general > reset or transfer > reset > reset network settings
  6. Update your iPhone
  7. If any. more issues contact your carrier

If you speak with carrier and are unable to resolve the issue....Contact Apple Support

Contact Apple https://www.apple.com/contact/

hope this helps;)

No service on my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.