Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i was logged out of my apple music family subscription after i updated to ios 15 the only option i see is to join apple music while my family still have active subcric

i was logged out of my apple music family subscription after i updated to ios 15 the only option i see is to join apple music while my family still have active subcription

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 1:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 7:59 PM

Hi, christiana181, and thanks for reaching out. We see you're not able to use Apple Music after updating your device. We'll be glad to assist.

As long as you're still part of the family, and the Apple Music subscription is still enabled, you should have automatic access.

If it's showing you do not currently have a subscription, you may need to make sure your Apple ID is signed in as shown here: Sign in with your Apple ID

We hope that helps.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2021 7:59 PM in response to christiana181

Hi, christiana181, and thanks for reaching out. We see you're not able to use Apple Music after updating your device. We'll be glad to assist.

As long as you're still part of the family, and the Apple Music subscription is still enabled, you should have automatic access.

If it's showing you do not currently have a subscription, you may need to make sure your Apple ID is signed in as shown here: Sign in with your Apple ID

We hope that helps.

Cheers!

i was logged out of my apple music family subscription after i updated to ios 15 the only option i see is to join apple music while my family still have active subcric

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.