Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

At any time can I pay off the balance or make larger monthly payments

At any time can I pay off my balance on my apple card or make larger payments?

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 6:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 6:53 AM

you can schedule payments whenever you want.. and you select the amount.. I don't think any credit card would limit the amount of your monthly payment. What's really nice about the Apple Card is that they clearly display what you need to pay in order to not get interest charges.

Or... Are you talking about installments on your Apple Card? if so, then yes, you can pay extra each month, but you cannot change the amount that gets auto deducted. You'd have to manually pay extra each month. But installments are interest free, so I'd just pay the installment amount personally.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2021 6:53 AM in response to truckergirl22

you can schedule payments whenever you want.. and you select the amount.. I don't think any credit card would limit the amount of your monthly payment. What's really nice about the Apple Card is that they clearly display what you need to pay in order to not get interest charges.

Or... Are you talking about installments on your Apple Card? if so, then yes, you can pay extra each month, but you cannot change the amount that gets auto deducted. You'd have to manually pay extra each month. But installments are interest free, so I'd just pay the installment amount personally.

At any time can I pay off the balance or make larger monthly payments

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.