Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete Subscription History

For privacy reasons I’d like the expired subscription history on my iPhone to be deleted permanently.

Once a subscription has expired, I should have an option to delete is from Subscription History.

iPhone 6s, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 12:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 2:38 PM

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having some troubles with your Subscription Settings.

You would not be able to delete your Subscription History, just as you cannot delete your Purchase History tied to your Apple ID. Both will always be associated to your Apple ID account, and accessible within your Settings. This is expected behavior.

Sorry about that!

However, you do have the option to hide purchases as well as apps, if you should wish.

Resources

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2021 2:38 PM in response to SubscriptionHistoryDeletion

Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having some troubles with your Subscription Settings.

You would not be able to delete your Subscription History, just as you cannot delete your Purchase History tied to your Apple ID. Both will always be associated to your Apple ID account, and accessible within your Settings. This is expected behavior.

Sorry about that!

However, you do have the option to hide purchases as well as apps, if you should wish.

Resources

Delete Subscription History

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.