Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delivery Options

Hello,

I'm Sohan Deemantha from Sri Lanka.

If I ordered a iphone through this website will it be delivered to Sri Lanka? And shall I be able to use it? (means will their be any country locks or anything else which I will have to pay more?)

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 3:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 3:21 PM

You cannot purchase through the US online store unless you live in the US, have a US account and a US mailing address. You can only order through your country's online store if Apple maintains a presence for your location. You will have to sign into the Apple online store from your location and see if it will appear and allow you to order.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2021 3:21 PM in response to SohanDee99

You cannot purchase through the US online store unless you live in the US, have a US account and a US mailing address. You can only order through your country's online store if Apple maintains a presence for your location. You will have to sign into the Apple online store from your location and see if it will appear and allow you to order.

Delivery Options

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.