Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not Airplay or Mirror because my TV is not showing on the control panel

I cannot Airplay or Mirror from my Ipad or Iphone to the TV because the TV is not listed on the Control Panel mirroring list

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 3:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2021 12:14 PM

Try restarting the iOS devices (iPhone & iPad), also power the TV off and back on again and see if that helps. Sometimes the simplest things solve a problem. Just to make sure, you are going to Control Center, then tapping on the AirPlay button and you see the available devices and the TV is no longer listed there. IF the power cycle does not work, check the settings on the TV to ensure that AirPlay has not been turned off.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2021 12:14 PM in response to Dutchgranny

Try restarting the iOS devices (iPhone & iPad), also power the TV off and back on again and see if that helps. Sometimes the simplest things solve a problem. Just to make sure, you are going to Control Center, then tapping on the AirPlay button and you see the available devices and the TV is no longer listed there. IF the power cycle does not work, check the settings on the TV to ensure that AirPlay has not been turned off.

Dec 27, 2021 12:31 AM in response to Dutchgranny

My Samsung tv supports android and iPhone. My iPhone 13 pro will not connect to airplay. My tv does not show up at all. Anyone else find a fix? And forget anyone hearing me on the other end of a phone conversation when trying to use my speakerphone. Everyone tells me it’s all messed up and they can not understand me. What the heck is up with these IPhone 13’s???

I can not Airplay or Mirror because my TV is not showing on the control panel

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.