Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone problem

My iPhone 12 will not play music through my cars usb but my old iPhone 10 still plays music is there something in the new software or a setting I need to change

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 3:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 3:42 PM

There have been many threads about this. It is unknown if it is an Apple issue or an issue with your vehicle not supporting the latest iOS from Apple. You can check with your vehicle's manufacturer and they should be able to tell you. If the say it should work, then use the Get Support link at the top of the page to contact Apple Support for assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2021 3:42 PM in response to 826cowboys826

There have been many threads about this. It is unknown if it is an Apple issue or an issue with your vehicle not supporting the latest iOS from Apple. You can check with your vehicle's manufacturer and they should be able to tell you. If the say it should work, then use the Get Support link at the top of the page to contact Apple Support for assistance.

Phone problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.