Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2G on iOs 15.2

Hello. I live on location where I dont have any other mobile signal than 2G

last night after updating my iOs to 15.2 Im out off service. There is only LTE and 5G option. No 2G and 3G anymore.

on A1 they dont know how to help. We have 4 apple devices in the house. All NO SIGNAL 🤦🏻‍♂️

can anyone help please ?

how to connect to 2G ? Even 3G didnt work at my pleace.

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 3:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 4:10 PM

When you updated your iPhone, you also installed a new carrier file from your mobile carrier. That carrier file can make changes to your ability to make changes to that setting. It would appear that your carrier has removed the ability to connect to a legacy connection as they must no longer be supporting it. If you cannot get signal in your location, you are going to have to address this with your carrier as to how you can get connection, or see if they support wi-fi calling so you can use your internet to make calls.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2021 4:10 PM in response to Oktasis

When you updated your iPhone, you also installed a new carrier file from your mobile carrier. That carrier file can make changes to your ability to make changes to that setting. It would appear that your carrier has removed the ability to connect to a legacy connection as they must no longer be supporting it. If you cannot get signal in your location, you are going to have to address this with your carrier as to how you can get connection, or see if they support wi-fi calling so you can use your internet to make calls.

2G on iOs 15.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.