Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello my name is Alexia a friend send me money and I am struggling

a friend send me money and I can’t get it ? It is my first time using Apple Pay and I don’t know what to do

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 8:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2021 8:59 PM

Welcome To Apple Support Community!

I would start with this troubleshooting article below!

If you can't send or receive money in messages: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207933

To send and receive money using Apple Cash, you must be a resident of the United States and your device must be in the United States.1 If you're under 18 years old, your family organizer must set up Apple Cash for you as part of Apple Cash Family. Then, you can send and receive money with Apple Pay.

If you open the wallet app and it shows the transaction as received but the balance does not reflect:

1. Open Settings
  2. Tap your name at the top
  3. Scroll down and tap on This iPhone
  4. then look and see if your Apple Cash balance is reflecting there

If you balance is reflecting there, then you will just need to toggle off Apple Cash and back on.

***Please make sure you know your Apple ID password before completing the followings steps***

1. Settings
  2. Wallet and Apple Pay
  3. toggle off Apple Cash an back on

Hope this helps ;)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2021 8:59 PM in response to Alexiaval0726

Welcome To Apple Support Community!

I would start with this troubleshooting article below!

If you can't send or receive money in messages: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207933

To send and receive money using Apple Cash, you must be a resident of the United States and your device must be in the United States.1 If you're under 18 years old, your family organizer must set up Apple Cash for you as part of Apple Cash Family. Then, you can send and receive money with Apple Pay.

If you open the wallet app and it shows the transaction as received but the balance does not reflect:

1. Open Settings
  2. Tap your name at the top
  3. Scroll down and tap on This iPhone
  4. then look and see if your Apple Cash balance is reflecting there

If you balance is reflecting there, then you will just need to toggle off Apple Cash and back on.

***Please make sure you know your Apple ID password before completing the followings steps***

1. Settings
  2. Wallet and Apple Pay
  3. toggle off Apple Cash an back on

Hope this helps ;)

Hello my name is Alexia a friend send me money and I am struggling

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.