Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i can't download microsoft outlook . "can't be installed on "Macintosh HD" because macOS veersion 10.15 or later is required. What will i do . Tnx

Do i need to download anything

iMac 21.5″ 4K, macOS 10.13

Posted on Dec 18, 2021 3:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2021 5:44 AM

Microsoft has retired everything but the current Microsoft 365 subscriptions, and the single-purchase Office 2019 for Mac, and Office 2021 for Mac. If you attempt to install any Office 2011 for Mac, or Office 2016 for Mac product on macOS Mojave or older, you will be blocked by Microsoft and the fact that they have disabled unsupported product license servers.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2021 5:44 AM in response to Beatrice2021

Microsoft has retired everything but the current Microsoft 365 subscriptions, and the single-purchase Office 2019 for Mac, and Office 2021 for Mac. If you attempt to install any Office 2011 for Mac, or Office 2016 for Mac product on macOS Mojave or older, you will be blocked by Microsoft and the fact that they have disabled unsupported product license servers.

i can't download microsoft outlook . "can't be installed on "Macintosh HD" because macOS veersion 10.15 or later is required. What will i do . Tnx

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.